Awards to Prince Michael of Kent Order of Friendship
November 4, a reception in the Kremlin on the occasion of National Unity Day, during which Russian President Dmitry Medvedev awarded the Order of Friendship for his significant contribution to strengthening friendship and cooperation with Russia, Prince Michael of Kent, cousin of Queen Elizabeth II.
Prince Michael of Kent is the patron of a number of charitable projects in Russia.
Message from the Director of the ICFM Garry Carter
I am pleased to welcome our members to the Institute of Certified Financial Managers. This is a very exciting time for all financial managers in the world. Our organization is ideally positioned to work with many professionals who play a major role in financial management and can provide them with excellent qualifications. And even more importantly, they are able to communicate with colleagues around the world. ICFM today - the global community and I am extremely pleased to be able to communicate with financial managers around the world. We can speak the same language, we can discuss the future we can work together and it is very important that we can expand the activities of the Institute of Certified Financial Managers, as chosen by a professional organization.
The Institute of Certified Financial Managers (UK) is an initiative of two institutions: the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, the world's largest organization of this type, with more than 100 thousand students and members worldwide, and the Institute of Commerce, one of the oldest professional institutions, which in 2007 celebrated it's 100th anniversary. The Institute of Certified Financial Managers offers certification and membership to professionals in the field of financial management. ICFM qualifications are available in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Programs developed by specialists of the Institute, meet the highest standards and business requirements, not only today but also tomorrow.
The patron of the Institute of Certified Financial Managers is His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent.
In terms of Russia's transition to a market economy emerged a substantial need for a work experience of foreign companies. ICFM translates into the Russian market to the highest standards of business education. Training centres, which teach the ICFM program for their students are tested, on the quality of their education. Only the leading training centres and business school programs may be affiliated with the ICFM.
The purpose of the ICFM is to provide strong support in the adaptation of the Russian experts in the field of finance for a new approach to solving problems and issues arising in their course of work, using the best expertise in Europe.
The Advisory Council consists of the ICFM influential financiers in the UK, Russia and other countries in the world.
Recognition in the world
- ICB was founded in 1996 with the approval of the Ministry of Trade and Industry (now called the Department of Business Innovation and Skills) and the British Register of Enterprises
- His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, patron of - Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the Institute of Certified Financial Managers
- ICB Officially recognized by the UK Treasury and was appointed Supervisory body in the UK
- Member of the Initiative lobbying group in the Parliament of Great Britain Genesis
- Member of the Board on professional knowledge in the financial sector
- Advisor to the Parliamentary Group for Small and Medium Business
- Officially recognized in Europe
- Officially recognized in Australia, the Australian Tax Service
- Officially recognized in New Zealand as a qualification that allows to score points for immigration
- Officially recognized by the Philippines in accordance with the Decree of the President, ICB exams are included in the national system of qualifications
- Presented in the most economically developed countries.
RECOGNITION IN RUSSIA
Programmes of Institute of Certified Financial Managers have been recognized not only by experts in the field of finance and their employers, and the Expert Council on Education of the State Parliament of the Russian Federation.
Letter of the Supreme Advisory Council