Be part of the largest gathering of Certified Bookkeepers in the world
100% would recommend attending!
‘A celebration of bookkeeping.’
‘AMAZING – LOVED IT!’
‘A must do item for 2016.’
‘Attendance is a MUST for any bookkeeper – inspirational and informative.’
‘Everything I expected and more. Exceptional.’
‘It is an opportunity not to be missed if you are a bookkeeper.’
‘You can’t understand how much you can get from it until you have been.’
The bookkeeping profession is set to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 1,000 years; and this year the Bookkeepers Summit is once again leading this new period of change for our profession. This jam-packed event now spanning over two days will bring you unparalleled opportunities to network with like-minded professionals, whilst gaining vital industry and regulatory updates to enable you to stay ahead of the game.
The Bookkeepers Summit is the highlight of the bookkeeping calendar, so get the dates in the diary now and make sure you book those early bird tickets for an enjoyable way to earn those crucial CPD points. Plus you could be in with a chance of winning a brand new Smart Car!
Due to huge demand this year’s Bookkeepers Summit will now take place over two days to allow for a whole day of additional practical workshops and hands-on advice on crucial topics that you want to hear! This year we will be returning once again to the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Centre. The Summit will be taking place on Sunday 2nd October AND Monday 3rd October, with a variety of targeted CPD sessions taking place on Sunday.
This year ICB is giving you the choice of four different ticket types for the 7th Annual Bookkeepers Summit. If you have any queries about the various packages on offer please contact ICB.
Sunday 2nd October only: £40 (early-bird members price)
- This ticket allows you entry to 4 CPD sessions that will be chosen by you at a later date.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Networking opportunities
Monday 3rd October only: £50 (early-bird members price)
- Includes delegate bag
- Lunch and refreshments and throughout the day
- Entry to the exhibition and auditorium
Bookkeepers Summit (both days): £85 (early-bird members price)
- All of the above
- By booking your ticket to both days in advance you will receive a discount of £5!
Bookkeepers Summit Bundle: £250
- All of the above plus overnight accommodation at the Premier Inn London County Hall, 0.6 miles away from the Queen Elizabeth II Centre
- Two course dinner at the hotel on Sunday 2nd October, and breakfast served at the hotel on Monday 3rd October
- Please note to take advantage of this offer you must book your ticket by Wednesday 31st August 2016.
- Additional offers are available for large groups. Please contact ICB for more details.
With local events taking place every week of the year you're sure to find some kindred spirits.
Find out what happens at, and how you can be involved in, the world's biggest gathering of bookkeepers.
With a different Branch in almost every county, there's always an event to attend and something to get excited about.
CV advice and job vacancies for ICB members. Find out how ICB can help you prepare for that interview.
Book now to attend the Bookkeepers Summit 2016
You can view all of the photos from the Bookkeepers Summit on our Facebook Page.
Go to gallery